Starvault amazes us with a patch in between the usual two-week update schedule. This time we get the Morin Khur Graveyard, a juice pressing device in Meduli, Bush Pigs for bacon, Steppe Horses (Not tameable yet). And last but not least Wood and Ore resource nodes are gatherable now.
- Added MorinKhur Graveyard.
- Added Press extraction device to Meduli.
- Added gathering to rocks and trees in the Jungle.
- Added Bush Pigs.
- Added Steppe Horses. (Not tameable/rideable yet)
- Added translations update and new languages.
- Creatures now have proper collision stopping players from walking inside them.
- Animals now roam more and further.
- Reduced network usage when players are standing still.
- Updated clade gifts.
- Optimized the Jungle.
- Fixed a couple of crashes.
- Fixed floating NPCs.
- Fixed issues with buff-bar.
- Fixed then login crashes.
- Fixed issues with cooldown not triggering correctly.
- Fixed issue with springboks not fleeing when they noticed a player.
- Fixed rotation issues.
- Fixed resources not respawning correctly after getting depleted.
- Reduce character stuttering/wobbling when coming to a halt.
- Characters no longer stutter every time after they have jumped.
- Massively reduce rotation flips in avatar interpolations.
- Character physics, such as cloth, now properly react to player movement. This might fix the spinning cape issue.
- Keybinds should no longer reset.
- Multiple crash fixes related to logout/shutdown.
- Buffs should no longer get stuck on top of each other.
- Jungle is still work in progress and under optimization.